Saturday, February 11, 2012

Me and the twinners baby shower

All of the guests-
I will miss all of my friends so much when we move
These tiny Toms were given to us by the cute girls below! They know how much I like TOMS and this was such a fun gift!






The girls who hosted the shower

Me and the babies were completely spoiled at our baby shower. The food was excellent, the company was awesome and the gifts were amazing!
My Mom surprised me the day of my shower. I had no idea she was coming and around 3:00 in the afternoon, there was a knock at my door and there she was! It was just what I needed. I was so, so happy that she was here and that she was coming to my shower that night.
I was so excited to see all of my friends and just have a night away.
Thank you so much everyone who made this such a fun night!




No comments: