Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am thankful for...


I love this time of year. The holidays have such a magical feeling.
Heavenly Father has blessed us in so many ways. This Thanksgiving I am truly thankful for (in no particular order)...

Beautiful Sunsets (right outside my back door)
My Family
Friends
The church
The freedom and beauty of our nation
My loving husband
Ashton
Weston
Our twin boys who will be here soon
A healthy body
The scriptures
A warm house
A hardworking husband and his great job
The opportunity I have to stay at home and raise my children
The opportunity I have to be pregnant and have children
A knowledge of the plan of Salvation
Parents who love me
My siblings

There are so many more. Really all of us I'm sure could make an endless list. I hope we are all counting our blessing. Especially this Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: