Tuesday, July 1, 2008






We only have a few more weeks until Weston's arrival. My Mom and 2 of my sisters came for a visit on Thursday to help me out with Ashton and the list of baby stuff I needed to finish. Ashton had such a great time playing with everyone, and really enjoyed the company. They left to go back to Wyoming yesterday with Ashton for a week so that he can go to a family reunion in Utah. We stopped and met Tommy for lunch before they headed out so that he could say goodbye to Ashton. It's been so weird having him gone, and I hardly know what to do with myself. It's nice to relax and Tommy and I have dates planned for every night this week. We enjoyed dinner and a movie last night, lunch together today, and as long as it doesn't start raining we plan on going golfing here in the next few hours (I plan on sitting in the golf cart and maybe putting a little bit). We miss our little guy but are enjoying time together just the two of us before it gets hectic with a 17 month old and newborn.

1 comment:

Carina said...

Wait. Did I miss the announcement that Weston was the final choice? If I did, I'm an idiot! If not, you're sneaky. :) LOVE the name and I cannot wait for him to show up. How fun for you guys to have a little down time.