Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Halfway there

It's hard taking tummy shots by myself, but this is the best I could do for now. (20 weeks)
Today was my 20 week ultrasound and we are happy to say that everything looked great. We are definitely having a baby boy, and can't wait. I had some contractions on Monday and Tuesday, but everything is ok. Hopefully this baby will wait to start giving me trouble. Ashton tried to come at 31 weeks, so we're keeping our fingers (and legs :)) crossed that this little guy will be a little easier.

3 comments:

Carina said...

Wish I were there for Taco Tuesday. You are such a cute pregnant lady. If I remember correctly, you could fit into your own jeans almost until the very end.

ej said...

You are making being 20 weeks preggers look deceptively easy- I am glad all looked well on the ultrasound. Any name choices you guys are thinking about???

Bell Family said...

You're sweet:) We can't decide on a name... any suggestions?