Monday, March 17, 2008

Date Night


This is Tommy and I almost 5 years ago when we first started dating. It's actually a picture of a picture and that's why it looks so terrible, but you get the idea. Unfortunately I forgot my camera on Saturday night but it was a fun date night. It was our first time getting a babysitter for Ashton because he's such a great baby that we've just enjoyed bringing him along anywhere we've ventured. I have to say that it really helps being in Young Women's not only because it's such a great time, but I've met and gotten to know such great girls/babysitters. We enjoyed dinner at P.F. Changs with 3 other couples. It was nice to get out just us, and Ashton was such a good little guy for our babysitter. We ended the night with some warm brownies and ice cream, and of course the Tivo'd BYU basketball game. Thanks to everyone for such a great night. Maybe next time I'll remember my camera.

2 comments:

ej said...

The picture looks like Outback, yes? Outback was where Nathan and I went out on our first date and things worked out alright for us :) Good for you guys for going out without Ashton. It is always harder to make that move when they are good- but usually the child ends up loving the sitter and everyone is happy.

Bell Family said...

Yes it's outback. We used to go there a lot but I think only once since we've been in Colorado.