Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time for church

It was just the two of us today at church. Tommy was home sick with the cold that Ashton and I had last week. It's definitely going around. I love Ashton's expression in this picture. It's his perma grin/take the dang picture face. This is also me at 17 weeks prego. Ashton is kind of hiding my tummy, and it's starting to show a little bit. The nausea is still hanging around, but the medication I'm on keeps it to a minimum. Hopefully it eases soon. (Oh, and if you blow the picture up, yes Ashton does have a little bloody nose due to a collision with a box a few minutes earlier).

2 comments:

ej said...

You guys both look darling, bloody nose and all! That is a cute top you are wearing btw.

The Crowley's said...

i love his hair! he has got a lot of it, i think he totally has your eyes