Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I've been Tagged! Here are a few fun facts about me. It was fun reading yours Erin!!


A
-Attached or Single: Definitely attached.
B-Best Friend: Tommy, but everywhere I've lived I have enjoyed meeting and becoming great friends with many people.
C-Cake or Pie: For sure pie. I will take a birthday pie over birthday cake any day.
D-Day of Choice: Friday, that means Tommy will be home all weekend.
E-Essential Item: I'll copy Erin and say hoodie. Also pajama bottoms.
F-Favorite TV Show: I'm losing interest in tv shows due to the strike, but normally I would say Grey's Anatomy, House, Boston legal (should I keep going?), American Idol...
G-Gummie Bears or Worms: neither
H-Hometown: Rock Springs, Wyoming
I-Indulgence: eating out, reading a good book, long showers
J-January or July: July ( especially now since baby is due then.)
K-Kids: Ashton + one more in July
L-Life is incomplete without: My family/the Gospel
M-Marriage Date: April 23, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 3 younger sisters and one younger brother
O-Oranges or Apples: I like both. Apples sound good today though.
P-Phobias or Fears: Losing family members.
Q-Quote: Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
R-Reason to Smile: Ashton's 1st birthday on Friday
S- Season of choice: Spring
T-Tag Six: whoever wants to.
U-Unknown fact about me: One half of one of my front teeth is fake, and about a fourth of the other is fake too.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Love salad and love meat. Being prego though salad is on my top 3 things of things to eat now.
W-Worst Habit: Saying like a lot. Like, do you know what I mean?
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds usually means baby, so Ultrasound.
Y-Your Favorite Food: Salmon
Z: Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: