Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!


Yes, baby # 2 is on it's way, and we couldn't be more thrilled!!
Commonly asked questions...

Q: When are you due?
A: The end of July

Q: How far apart will Ashton and this baby be?
A: 17 months

Q: Was this planned?
A: Of course. It happened sooner than we ever thought it would, but we are so excited to have our kids so close together

Q: What do you think you are have?
A: A baby...J/k. Don't really have a feeling. I guess we'll wait and see!

Q: How have you been feeling?
A: HORRIBLE!!!!

3 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Dear Shayna,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so so excited for you, & so are my kids!! I hope that you have an easier pregnancy this time than with Ashton. That would be hard with a little sweetheart to take care of all day. Take care & know that we love you so much!
Good luck with everything!
P.S. I'm jealous that you are having the July baby I always wanted. ha ha.

Love you sweetie,
Jeanette

ej said...

We had a similar experience with Kohen in that he was planned but we never thought it would happen so quickly- I love having mine as close as they are though yours will be a bit closer- the more the merrier right? :) I think about you daily and hope you are feeling well at least once in a while!!!

Unknown said...

Shayna & Tommy,
Congrats!!! That is very exciting. We really enjoy reading your blog and staying current with what you guys are up to. Hopefully we'll get a chance to see you guys soon.

Mike & Amber