Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag...your it!

I got tagged by Erin for my ten favorite reads so here ya go!

  1. Catch 22 by: Joseph Heller
  2. The notebook ( actually all books by Nicholas Sparks- WONDERFUL)
  3. The Eclipse series by: Stephanie Meyer ( I actually read these books a little out of order-2nd, 3rd then 1st and I still loved every minute of reading them. Each book only took me a couple days to read)
  4. The memory Keepers Daughter by: Kim Edwards
  5. The Kite Runner by: Khaled Hosseini ( I bought this book to read on a plane ride and left it in the seat pocket in front of me one flight. I had to get a new on a.s.a.p. so that I could finish)
  6. A million little Pieces by: James Frey
  7. My Friend Leonard by: James Frey
  8. the five people you meet in heaven by: Mitch Albom
  9. Any Chicken Soup for the Soul books
  10. Angels and Demons by: Dan Brown
I'll have to tag people later... Ashton' s calling.

1 comment:

ej said...

I was so pissed at James Frey after the whole Million Little Pieces fiasco- you weren't? Still a good book though :) And I love 5 people you meet in heaven- so good. Thanks for the read ideas!