Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mission accomplished

Mission: To plan, prepare and carry out Young Women in Excellence 2007.
Status:
Passed with flying colors (whew)!



As I mentioned before, I was called into Young Women's as the personal progress leader. One of my major projects was to be responsible for Young Women in Excellence. Our theme was "Things I've Learned" and was based around a school atmosphere. After much planning, preparing, cutting, printing, purchasing, gluing, baking, assembling, talk writing, late nights, phone calls, and don't let me forget fun, the night turned out amazing. I was so impressed and proud with all of the girls and their projects. It was a long day of setting up and taking down and a lot of effort and time was put into this night. I do have to say I'm a little glad to be done. I feel like I can breathe a little more, and enjoy not having that night on my mind 24/7. I am so thankful for this calling. It has helped me get to know so many great women in our ward (not to mention potential babysitters) and the girls are such good examples for me. I didn't get great pictures of the props we used but just think classroom.

Next Mission: New Beginnings January 2008.
Status: To be announced :)

1 comment:

The Crowley's said...

I am a bit envious because we have our night at the end of the month. I am also in young women's. its the best- amber