Monday, October 15, 2007

Arts and Crafts


So I volunteered to think up, and experiment with ideas for young women birthday gifts. This is what I came up with. They are very cute memory/photo boards. After brainstorming all of last night, and a very looong trip to Michaels and Wal-Mart today, I came up with a very cheap and easy way to make these. For less than 3 dollars I am proud to present these. They were very fun to create and make. And they are actually functional. We'll see what else I can come up with.

2 comments:

Marianne and Brad said...

oh shayna those are so cute! Especially with Ashton as the model =) they are definately cool

ej said...

Nice work- $3? That is awesome. I made the one in Kennedy's room and by the time I had sworn my way through making it I wished I would have just bought one. You must have figured out an easier way to make them...not that that would be difficult to out smart me :)