Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Our diet plan


This is just a few examples of what Tommy and I have been eating for the past little while. We both set goals to lose weight together for our upcoming trip to sunny California-and I must say it's working. Between Tommy's basketball and softball leagues, and my many walks with Ashton to the Park and workouts on our new elliptical, we are getting closer and closer to our goals. I am proud to say that I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant with Ashton!! We have cheated a few times, but we just keep telling ourselves that the better we do now, the worse we can do in California! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Can you guys lose a few pounds for ME?

Unknown said...

I'm just looking forward to brownies and ice cream in California...Yum!!

-shayna