Thursday, June 7, 2007

Growin' up!


Well at exactly 3 months and 2 weeks old, and at 10:00 p.m., Ashton "officially" rolled over. I say official because while he has done it before, it wasn't anything like this. I had laid him down on a blanket on our family room floor, and preceded to get a drink from the kitchen. I noticed though before I left that he had rolled completely on his side and was still trying to go further. After just a few short minutes, he had managed to get to his tummy, then back to his back. I immediately got the video camera out, and unfortunately only was able to get him rolling onto his side. He was trying so hard to do it, but that dang arm that was underneath him just wasn't cooperating. I was so impressed by his latest achievement that I decided to start giving him baby cereal at night. The pictures above are of his first time eating it, and he actually kind of liked it. Believe it or not he did get some in his mouth! :)

No comments: