Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday mornings don't have to be crazy










The boys have been obsessed with origami-particularly the paper game above^^
This morning before church, Ashton, Weston and Cooper spent some time folding different sizes and colors. 
Perfect Sunday morning activity! 
Nixon and I have been a bit off this weekend, so our Saturday was filled with movies, takeout and naps. Ashton had soccer practice in the morning but that was all that was on the agenda. 
Sunday morning I decided that instead of going to church un-well, or having everyone stay home, that I would send the healthy kids. Church is a 2 minute walk from our house, and I knew that they would be safe and taken care of at church alone. 
I made waffles for breakfast and the boys folded origami in their church clothes. We have 9:00 church but our morning wasn't hurried. 
Ashton helped Cooper with the scripture that he had in Primary (Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.). Weston had the prayer and all went smoothly for them. 
Ashton sent me this text as they were walking home. I was happy to hear that church was good! 
 I peered out the twins' bedroom window and saw 3 handsome boys rounding the corner. Stella ran out of the front door to greet her brothers and I was greeted with hugs and coloring pages from Primary. 





No comments: