Saturday, June 7, 2014

Weston graduates














 Weston is has officially graduated Mitsui Garden's International preschool!
He has been there for 2 years and has made so many friends and memories.
Graduation was great, and I'm so glad that I was able to be Weston's room mom this year. 

The week leading up to the event was full of lot's of projects, phone calls (phone calls to friends to help me with japanese questions), ordering food, sending many emails and of course reflecting on the school year and wondering how it went by so fast.

Weston did great at graduation, even memorized a poem and said it in front of all of his peers and graduation guests. The poem was….

Here are my hands with ten fingers in all,
My first mark in school to hang on the wall!
As years go by, I'll remember and say,
My hands and I had a very good day!

Here are some Weston facts at 5 years old

Favorite color: Gold, red
Favorite food: Pizza, sushi and spaghetti , steak
Favorite toy: nerf guns
Favorite song: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean 
 Weston wants to be a soldier when he grows up.







2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Way to go Weston! Congratulations!

Rosemary said...

That is a great JUMP!