Wednesday, April 14, 2010

T's birthday celebration




We sent Tommy to spend the day with his friends to for lunch and a round of golf.
While he was gone the boys and I had fun choosing some party decorations and last minute things to have ready when he got home.
Our oven is getting repaired, so I was off the hook as far as a cake went.
I think T likes apple pie better anyways.
After golf and a quick shower for T our babysitter arrived to let us enjoy dinner and a movie.
Unfortunately we were both coming down with colds/severe allergies and could barely taste our Japanese food. The movie 'Date Night' was hilarious and a we loved the Steve Carrell/Tina Fey combo.
We raced home because we told Ashton he could stay up so that we could have pie and ice cream and let daddy open his gifts.
Cheers to turning 30!

2 comments:

The Crowley's said...

fun night, hope you guys feel better. I don't think I am going to be able to come for the wedding- sad, but that just means I get to come with the family soon!

ej said...

Is it me or has Tommy lost weight? Everybody's lookin fit at the Bell residence :)