Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who did it?

Shattered glass
One light bulb missing
Where the truck was thrown over and into the chandelier
not-guilty
GUILTY!!

I was literally standing right next to the table the second this happened.
I heard a large crash and luckily was able to turn away just in time.
Glass had exploded everywhere. Little tiny shards on the table and carpet.
When I finally figured out what had happened, I thanked my lucky stars that my eyes were saved.
I don't know how, but I guess my guardian angel was looking out.
Weston decided to throw his blue truck (in picutre) from the "catwalk" that we have above our dining room.
Wow...
The truck flew right into the chandelier and only broke one of the 6 light bulbs, but landed with such force that glass flew everywhere.
We are all ok, and glad it wasn't worse.

2 comments:

The Crowley's said...

I love that face of Weston- totally guilty! You could have posted it without even telling us and we would have know, glad you are ok and the boys weren't closer.

ej said...

Ahh, the joys of boys, lol. The perfect place to throw stuff :)
I'm really glad you and the boys are okay though, exploding glass is not good.