Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Daddy!

We are posting this one tonight because tomorrow we will be busy showering our Daddy with love and attention. It has been so much fun celebrating Fathers/Mothers Day now that Tommy and I have kids. The boys are excited to hang out with Dad tomorrow, and do whatever he wants to do. When I asked Ashton earlier today why he loved his Daddy he said " I love him", 
"he plays with me", then I asked him if he liked to go to the park with Dad, and he said "Yes, go to the park in Daddy's car". Weston had no comment, but we'll ask him again next year! Thank you Tommy for being a great Daddy, We love you!!!

2 comments:

Shantel said...

i love these pictures!!! You all are so cute!! I can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

Jennifer said...

Nice "write up".... I loved that Weston had "no comment"!! Too funny!