Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Wow! What a fun Thanksgiving week. We left for my parents house on Friday so that Tommy could go to the Utah/BYU game on Saturday and I was able to visit with my extended family in Lehi. Then we spent the next week just being with family and relaxing. On Thursday we enjoyed a great Thanksgiving dinner. Tommy's brother Jeff was able to come up from Provo and spend a few days with us also. Friday was my Moms birthday so we headed to Utah for a Cheesecake Factory dinner. Saturday was the Christmas party on my Moms side ( yes it was early, but it worked because everyone was already together for Thanksgiving). Ashton had so much fun playing with cousins, and it was fun showing off Weston to everyone. After the party we headed back to Wyoming and celebrated my Moms birthday and enjoyed watching some movies. Sunday we tried to get home, but were'nt able. Monday we tried again and thankfully the roads and weather were great.
We are so thankful for family and friends-especially this time of year. Happy Holidays!

The girlies in my fam

Crazy pic

Tommy, Jeff and Weston

Preparing for dinner
The dinner spread

My mom and Weston
Kisses from brother Ashton

Jameson making a crazy face
Weston checking out the Christmas tree
My dad taking pictures of himself

Ashton playing at the Christmas party

Ashtons silly face on the drive home

And here is what we paid for gas :)

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Weston is changing so fast! I can hardly believe it. Weston and Ashton are both so cute! I can't wait to see you here for Christmas.
Love ya,

Julie said...

Glad you all made it home safely. I know a lot of people got stranded. Your family pictures are very cute. Looks like your Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! I need to come visit you! But at least this way I can check up on you through your blog to make sure you are still alive!

ej said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving, and the boys are cuter than ever! Glad you guys made it home safely, too...

Jennifer said...

Sorry it took me so long to get back online to view your blog... It was so much fun when you were all here. I felt a little crazy and like I didn't get all of my visiting in, with trying to get TaVaci things finished up. Hopefully it didn't feel too crazy for you. I love when your family comes ... love seeing the boys grow and change ... and love the silly-laughing-girl-time that we always have when we're all together! Thanks for capturing some of the fun things on your camera. I love you!!