Thursday, August 28, 2008

Looong walk!


Getting ready to go

The bumpy bridge


quick photo shoot :)

Must have worn Weston out!


I try and take the boys on a walk at least once a day. I think it's great exercise, and good to get out of the house. There are a few parks in our development one is a lot closer than the other, and the other one (the big park) is quite a ways a way. Not to mention at the bottom of a hill. For those of you who have been to my house you know which park is the "big park". Ashton really likes the play area at both but there aren't any swings at the closer park. I have set a goal to walk the boys at least once a week to the big park. I have kept this goal for 2 weeks now, and hopefully I can keep doing it until the weather changes. Coming home is the biggest challenge trying to push the little guys up hill but once I get home I feel great. My legs are sore, but I love the challenge and the smiles I get from Ashton once he see's the park in the distance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good mom you are! Call me next time and we will join you!

Carina said...

I love looking at your cute boys! Great family pictures! Weston is already to big. Seems like there should still be a countdown on the blog. :) How do you like your stroller?