Tuesday, June 3, 2008




Yes these are more pool pictures, but the story behind them actually is about the big black bucket. It's the bottom half to our paper shredder and Ashton discovered it a few days ago. He slides the bucket around and randomly picks up items in the house. One day I emptied from it a toothbrush, binky, measuring cup, remote control, shoe, and a few toys. He brought it out to the pool yesterday and filled it with his toys from the deck. Hey, whatever keeps him entertained right? So if you're ever here visiting and something comes up missing, check the big black bucket. Chances are it's hiding in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the bucket! I agree whatever keeps them happy.

Of course I will take some pictures of the new baby...it can be my baby gift. Let me know if you want them taken as a newborn or when he is a few months. If you want newborn pictures I like to take them about 7-14 days after they are born. I can come to you and do the session in your house or you can come to my studio, you decide.

Carina said...

LOVE the bucket! Who wouldn't love to play with a big black bucket all day long!?