Friday, May 30, 2008

Beach bum






Ok, so it's not the beach, but it's as close as we get here in Colorado. It has been a very warm week, and as much as I like our community pool, it's a little harder for me to take Ashton this year (32 weeks pregnant=no energy for the crowds and the pool). Last summer Ashton and I made it to the pool almost every day. I feel a little sad that this year we will spend less time there.
I decided to buy a little pool for our deck in hopes that it would please Ashton enough to substitute for the big pool...sure enough, he had a blast. I also let him choose some fun pool toys which included a boat and a watering can with some "tools". I definitely look forward to next summer with a one year old and a two year old to take to the pool. It will be crazy, but so much fun!

2 comments:

Carina said...

How much fun is that! Built in shade, great size and you get to lounge in that cool deck chair. What is not to love?! 60 days left? That's practically around the corner. I hope you're still feeling well and holding onto that baby nice and tight!

ej said...

I'm all about a small pool on the deck, it has worked out well for us here too- I like the shade on that one though. Hope you still make it to the pool some evenings, maybe with Tommy. It always feels so good to be in the water when preggers, I always thought anyway :)