Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter


It was a quick night of decorating eggs, but we had fun. Ashton loved holding the eggs and trying to eat them. We were excited for church the next day, and we all had new matching easter outfits to wear. We were going to get a cute family picture taken, but Ashton woke up with a bad cold, and we had to postpone the picture. We did have a yummy Easter dinner of ham, turkey, rolls, potato salad, and brown sugar carrots. Ashton especially loved the carrots. Tommy leaves out of town on Wednesday and won't be back until Monday, so it looks like our Sunday family pic will have to wait a few weeks. Hope everyones easter was fun!

4 comments:

ej said...

I love Ashton's face in these- so funny! Did you cut your hair Shayna? It looks cute.

Bell Family said...

Yes I got it cut. I will post a picture of it soon :)

Carina said...

I just noticed the cut, too! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Sorry about Ashtons cold. I hope he is better already.