Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where's Ashton?

O.k. still no camera, but I couldn't pass up this picture. I took it on my phone, so it's not the best but you get the 'picture'.
Ashton loves exploring all over the house. He's usually good at staying out of things he shouldn't get into, but loves opening up cupboards and drawers and seeing what's inside. His favorite cupboard is where I keep all of his things. His food, bibs, sippie cups etc. Last night Tommy and I were watching t.v. and it got pretty quiet. A feeling of fear washed over me as I realized I hadn't heard Tommy close the bathroom door a few minutes before. We have been trying to keep all bathroom doors closed because for some reason the toilet fascinates Ashton. I ran to the open bathroom and it was empty so I continued to search with no luck. Just as I came around the corner I saw a little smile peering out at me from the tiny cupboard Ashton frequently explores. He's never crawled all the way inside until now, and it was quite funny. I guess it's his new hiding spot. I can see a bright future for me in fort and tent building with two little boys... can't wait :)

4 comments:

Carina said...

CUTE picture! Your boys are going to love playing together and Ashton is going to love showing his brother all the cool places to hide. Having brothers back to back will be so much fun! Jealous.

ej said...

This totally brought back a memory- my little sis about the same age would play under the kitchen sink pretending it was her car. That picture of Ashton was too cute- he's got good manuvering skills!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Hey, we know he is smart after his little chair move at my house to get to the stairs! Look out! I love how I talk to you on your blog even though we are right across the street! We are feeling better over here, come visit!

Bell Family said...

I know, we need to get together soon. It's been a slow week. And now all of this snow. I HATE it!