Monday, December 10, 2007

Hide and Seek


When I noticed the linen closet in my bathroom didn't have any towels, I ran to the other one to grab one for my shower. I had left Ashton on the floor of my bedroom, and when I came back I couldn't see him. After walking into the bathroom I noticed a tiny foot sticking out of the closet that I had left open. I guess he found a new place to play and hide. He enjoys pulling himself up to everything. He especially likes opening up drawers and peeKing inside to see what he can pull out. Yes we have bought child locks for the cupboards and drawers, just haven't installed them yet.

2 comments:

Carina said...

Surely you don't mean that he pees in the drawers! He looks huge, but still a little small to whip off his diaper and take care of business. :)

ej said...

I can't believe how big he is getting- truckin all over the place, what a cutie!