Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. This is the first time in 3 years that I was able to spend it with my family. We drove to Wyoming on Wednesday afternoon, and then headed to Utah the next morning. We spent Thanksgiving at my Grandmas house in Morgan and had a very yummy dinner. It was fun to see everyone and catch up. The next day we had fun shopping, but unfortunately my Dad had to go to the hospital because he was having trouble breathing. Luckily it wasn't anything too bad, just a lot of congestion in his lungs that was definitely making it hard for him to breathe. They were at the hospital from 12:30 til about 6:30, so it was a long day. We were able to take my little brother and sisters out for lunch, and then we went and visited my Great Grandma Monson. She was so happy to see everyone and get to visit for a while. On Saturday Tommy, my Dad and brother Jameson were able to go to the BYU/ Utah game thanks to Tommy's brother Jeff who plays for BYU. They had great tickets, and after the game were able to go meet the players and Jameson got a football signed by a lot of them. I think it was the highlight of his Thanksgiving weekend. Now it's time for Christmas decorations, shopping, and parties. I love this time of year. Happy Holiday's everyone!

No comments: