Friday, July 20, 2007

Where's the cow?



So this is how I found Ashton today after I went into the other room for a quick minute. I have been trying to do a better job of buckling him in his bouncy chair, because he has been very wiggly lately. I'm so glad I came back into the room before he slid all the way out. I can honestly say I have had very few "bad mom moments", but this was definitely one of them (not buckling him in). I couldn't figure out if he was just trying to wiggle his way out of the chair, or from all of his kicking he had slid down. After watching for a few seconds I realized that he had discovered the picture of the cow on the chair, and was trying very, very hard to arch his little back and take a quick look. Normally his head is resting on the cow but for some reason he discovered it today. I guess I have learned my lesson and will from now on be buckling Ashton into his chair!

1 comment:

ej said...

I love that chair...next baby (yrs from now ) I am going to have to get one. Too bad the cow was so hard for him to see! Can't blame him for trying though!